Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Shepherd's Heart #adultadoptee #survivorsexabuse
I am beginning this process of blogging. I have had a tragic yet satisfying life. It has been a roller coaster for sure. I grew up in a world of abuse while never fitting in. I could not understand why I was so different from my parents. It wasn’t until I was 32 years old that I found out I was adopted at birth. It was a shock for sure! I immediately searched for my birth-family. I found them six weeks later. It was an amazing miracle. That experience triggered a decade of emotional healing that needed to take place. I worked as an amateur private eye and reunited other families. I founded a support group for adult adoptees and birth parents. It was called Shepherd's Heart in relation to a parable about the lost sheep. I am not religious, however, I do have faith in my higher power. I would love to connect with others that share my interests. I am a singer and artist. I do not know where this will lead, but, it is exciting to begin something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment